Clockwise from the left:
- Y12 students work the room at the Social Mobility Celebration at KPMG.
- Reflecting and Improving – Students clearly articulate the reasons for their choices.
- 9X3 focus on their STAR test with exemplary behaviour in Mr Weeks English lesson.
- ‘I will overbear your will’ Who says Shakespeare is boring!? Y7’s engage with A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
- Y11’s focus on their GCSE Drama text with Ms Sacala.
- Year 12 textile students combine creativity and precision in their batik designs.